Friday, August 20, 2010

Ready to go

Buffalo, NY  
Weather: 70 degrees, sunny

Hello hello.

This is the first and last post from the US.  I spent the day packing, weighing, re-packing, and finally zipping up (what should be) two airline approved bags for my travels.  Tomorrow promises to be a very long day of traveling- Buffalo to Copenhagen via JFK, Newark, and Stockholm.  One interesting thing I learned today, while listening to a NPR story about all these eggs in the US infected with salmonella, is that if you are one of those people who prefers their eggs without salmonella you should go to Denmark, the country with the safest eggs in the world.  Alll riight!  This feels like a good sign.
With lots of excitement, nervousness, and the reassurance that my breakfasts for the next few months will be bacteria free I say goodnight.

Till the next,
Allison
 


1 comment: