Friday, November 5, 2010

Barcelona: Day 5

Barcelona
69 degrees, sunny

It might be impossible to be bored in this city.  It has been non-stop hits for the last four days and today was no exception.
The morning began with a little wandering in the Raval district.





We went to the Picasso museum as well for the Picasso davant degas exhibit.  This translates to "Picasso looks at Degas" which translates to Picasso copies degas.  It was surprising to me how much overlap there was between the two artists.  Maybe its just because I don't know too much about art... ok I really don't know anything but I wouldn't have guessed that these two had so much in common. 



Sandwiches in hand, Alex and I headed to the Parc de La Ciutadel for lunch.





 From the park we walked towards Barceloneta which is the district by the water.







I am leaving tomorrow morning for Thessaloniki, Greece and if it's half as nice as Barcelona I'll be very happy.

¡Hasta mañana!

No comments:

Post a Comment