Monday, November 22, 2010

Do it like DIS

CPH
42 degrees, windy

Here is a depressing fact

November 22, 2010
7:58 Sunrise
3:53 Sunset

COME ON. No seriously, come on...

But let's move on to some happier news.

For those of you who know me (and I am assuming that most everyone reading this does, in fact, know me), you know that I like to design t-shirts.  My "portfolio" has had limited "success" in the past.  But I have moved on to greener pastures aka Denmark.  Maybe it's the water, or maybe it's all the rye bread i'm eating I DON"T KNOW, i just don't know what it is but I am on my A game because... wait for it...my group's t-shirt was chosen out of hundreds (out of 9), through a system of rigorous judging and voting (a "like" count on facebook) to emerge VICTORIOUS as the new DIS Fall 2010 T-shirt...!!!

Limited Edition 2010



Feast your eyes people.  This one goes in the win column.

Courtin out

1 comment: